Tuesday, May 26, 2015

HOW TO STOP CHROME FROM KILLING YOUR COMPUTER

freelinkfree.blogspot.com
Sally Ride's 64th Birthday
WHO IS Sally_Ride
-------------------------Sally Kristen Ride (May 26, 1951 – July 23, 2012) was an American physicist and astronaut. Born in Los Angeles, Ride joined NASA in 1978 and, at the age of 32, became the first American woman in space and still remains the youngest American astronaut to travel to space.[1][2] After flying twice on the space shuttle Challenger, she left NASA in 1987. She worked for two years at Stanford University's Center for International Security and Arms Control, then the University of California, San Diego as a professor of physics, primarily researching non-linear optics and Thomson scattering........


READ MORE--Sally Ride

How To Stop Chrome From Killing Your Computer

Once upon a time I loved my Chrome browser very much, but from the first day of my blogging life when I had to open lots of tabs to see different websites and multitask, I started to realize that this browser would kill my PC one day. Also, after seeing people’s negative reaction towards Chrome browser whenever we wrote something about Chrome, I convinced myself that my opinions were right. This is a no denying fact that Chrome Browser is a RAM killer.
After searching a lot on the internet, I couldn’t find a single thing that could save my PC from the wrath of Chrome. So I switched to Firefox. Firefox is a great browser but if you wish to open lots of tabs, it hangs badly and the problem is still the same.
Recently, I stumbled upon with this extension called The Great Suspender and I think I am in love with my Chrome Browser again.
The Great Suspender is an easy-to-use tool. You just need to download and install the extension from Play Store. Once installed, you can set the time after which you want to suspend the tab. Tabs which are not in use will be suspended once crossed that time limit, which will again be activated when you click anywhere on the page.

You can also set the list of websites that you don’t want to be suspended even after the time limit you set earlier. Also, you are all free to remove any site from whitelist.
If you were a regular Chrome user in past, this extension is worth trying and it’s possible that you would start loving your Chrome browser again.
SEE ALSO--WORLD MONEY
......SHARE AND COMMENTS......

No comments:

Post a Comment